This was my first time actually experiencing Las Vegas. I flew out of it to go home the month before, but I didn’t do anything there. This time was different.
I met up with a few friends from home for a birthday. I was only there for a couple days. The first was spent drinking, like you do in Vegas, wandering around Ceasars, and more drinking because, like I said, Vegas.
The next day before we had to leave, we went to Fremont street. We didn’t have the chance to go at night, which I was hoping to do, but I’m still glad I got to go. It was still busy during the day, but not as bad as night would be.
There wasn’t as much there as I was expecting. For some reason I thought it would have a lot more stuff, or be a longer street. I’m not really sure. But, here it is, Fremont Street.
- Bring water, it’ll be hot and you’ll probably be drinking. Stay hydrated.
- Go during the day and at night to see it lit up.
- Take a tour to see the highlights.
- If you want to escape the strip, check out Seven Magic Mountains or Valley of Fire State Park.
- If you use Uber or a taxi, you’ll need an actual address for them to take you to. Fremont Street Experience didn’t work for us so we used the Heart Attack Grill address.
- Uber has a specific pick up spot, across Las Vegas Blvd. from the main attractions.
Have you been to Vegas? What did you do there? What did you think of it? Did you go to Fremont Street? Do you want to?
3 thoughts on “Vegas Through VSCO”